GCxGC Software Free Trial
Follow these steps to download and install a free, 30-day trial version of GCxGC Software. (Note: the trial version requires an activation code, described in Step 6.)
- Download the trial version or request a CDROM from Zoex Corporation (at the contacts in Step 6).
- Run the downloaded exe file (or the setup.exe file from the CDROM).
- Read and agree to the license terms.
- Choose an installation folder. If you are running Microsoft Vista or later operating system, we recommend that you do not install the software in the Program Files folder (or other system folder).
- After installing the GCxGC Software, the installation script invokes installers for the WIBU-Key driver and software and the trial version of the NIST MS Search Library and Software. Both are required, but if either is (both are) installed, you may cancel the installation(s).
- Execute "GC Image" or "GC Project" from the "GC Image" program group in the "Start" menu (or from the bin folder in the GC Image installation folder). The prompt will provide your trial version license number and request your authorization code. To obtain your authorization code, contact:
The first time you execute your new version, you will be asked whether or not you wish to import settings from a previous installation. This question is not asked subsequently.
Your installation or upgrade should now be complete. If you encounter licensing problems, contact Zoex Corporation (at the contacts in Step 6).
We are pleased to provide full support for the trial version. We believe that your feedback is a valuable resource to help us make software that better serves customers' needs. If you have questions, comments, or suggestions about the GCxGC Software, please contact us.