- The locale of the software now defaults to English to avoid issues caused by locales with comma decimal separator.
- Support for 32-bit Windows will end soon. R2.6 will be the last version supporting 32-bit.
- Initial support of Waters MassLynx Raw data files in LC Image
- Allow interpolation when importing single-channel data with scan acquisition times
- A new blob attribute, Volume(w), that reports sum of sample values that are greater than or equal to w% of peak value
- Retrieve base peaks for library hits in the Hit List table
- Retrieve high-res spectra from NIST14 library search if available
- Support new In-source HiRes search type for Interactive mode of NIST14 library search
- OK and View MS button allows to open the blob spectrum directly from Blob Properties dialog
- Set monoisotopic mass abundance as 100% for both EM abundance and MM abundance in Formula Calculator's Isotope Table
- A new set of CLIC functions that can evaluate isotope pattern match quality between accurate masses and expected formulas including:
Code: Select all
IsotopeMatches( "<Formula>", <Tolerance> ) IsotopeSimilarity( "<Formula>", <Tolerance>, "RSQ"|"MATCH"|"RMATCH" )
- 1D View showed jagged lines with time axis for sampling rates smaller than 1Hz
- Could not import Thermo (.raw) files with French locale
- Export Profile Data from JEOL (.7rw - TPC) to Centroid did not work with German locale
- Could not import JEOL (.7rw - TPC) files with French locale
- Unsupported types were shown in NIST library search settings for Batch mode
- Closing NIST configure warning needed double click
- "null" was displayed after the first blob ID in the journal of library search operations
- Open Image and Blob Table always reported an error for a bad aCLIC
- aCLIC Result columns in Blob Table were initialized to 0 instead of NaN
- Spelling error in the description of CLIC function, REMAINDER()
- Missing Resource for the error message reported by Tools -> Manage Plugins...
- Spelling error in "Implementation Version" column header of Tools -> Manage Plugins...