LCxLC Software Free Trial
Follow these steps to download and install a free, 30-day trial version of LCxLC Software. (Note: the trial version requires an activation code, described in Step 6.)
- Download the trial version here.
- Run the downloaded exe file.
- Read and agree to the license terms.
- Choose an installation folder. If you are running Microsoft Vista or later operating system, we recommend that you do not install the software in the Program Files folder (or other system folder).
- After installing the LCxLC Software, the installation script invokes installers for the WIBU-Key driver and software and the trial version of the NIST MS Search Library and Software (NIST11). Both are required, but if either is (both are) installed, you may cancel the installation(s).
- Execute "LC Image" or "LC Project" from the "LCxLC" program group in the "Start" menu (or from the bin folder in the LCxLC installation folder). The prompt will provide your trial version license number and request your authorization code.
- To obtain your authorization code, request here.
Your installation or upgrade should now be complete. If you encounter licensing problems, contact us.
We are pleased to provide full support for the trial version. We believe that your feedback is a valuable resource to help us make software that better serves customers' needs. If you have questions, comments, or suggestions about the LCxLC Software, please contact us.